Etihad provides all kinds of legal advice, both in the strategic and operational fields. Where our lawyers work on preparing and drafting contracts and agreements of all kinds, taking into account the extent of commercial and legal risks.
We advise on commercial agencies, including distribution, franchising and other representative agreements. We frequently deal with issues related to commercial agencies and the impact of relevant local laws on them.
- Providing legal opinions for individuals and companies
- Consultations regarding company policy, internal system, code of conduct and confidentiality
- Commercial laws and corporate laws, especially the registration and establishment of commercial companies, in both parts, money companies and individual companies.
- Real estate laws and the real estate sector in general.
- The labor and workers law and determining the rights and duties of the parties to the work relationship in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
- Survey, investigation and many other consultations
Employers managing a global workforce requires complying with local labor and employment laws taking into consideration the rapidly changing regulations, and moving talent quickly across borders. It also means developing strategies to retain high-potential employees, especially during reorganizations. To achieve these objectives.
We work with local and international businesses to manage all of their employment needs, from day-to-day human resources requirements to critical change projects. We represent employers in negotiations, and also develop robust industrial relations strategies. In addition, we assist the companies review their mobility strategies to determine how they can best deploy talent with the appropriate skills to the right market, at the right time to facilitate business success while being compliant.
- Hiring options and getting started
- Recruitment options and flexible work arrangements
- Compliant workplace policies and procedures
- Disciplinary proceedings and grievances
- Performance and absence management
- Notice and severance obligations
- Individual and collective dismissals
- Maternity and family-friendly rights
- Reductions in force and redundancies