As an Associate, Head of Corporate in an Iraqi law firm, Zahraa is a seasoned legal professional with a wealth of experience in corporate law within the specific context of Iraq’s legal landscape. With a strong educational background and extensive practical expertise, Zahraa assumes a leadership role within the firm’s corporate law practice.
Zahraa’s role as the Associate Head of Corporate in an Iraqi law firm reflects her dedication to providing high-quality legal services, contributing to the firm’s reputation, and supporting the growth and success of the clients in the dynamic business environment of Iraq.
- Expertise in Iraqi Corporate Law
- Strategic Advisory Services
- Transaction Management
- Demonstrates proficiency in registering both local and international companies, guiding clients through the intricacies of the registration process.
- In-depth knowledge of Iraqi corporate laws ensures a seamless and compliant establishment of businesses.
- Renewal documents with the Registrar of Companies
- Handle the process of shares purchase and sale transfer.
- Reserve tradenames and obtain the required approvals for specific activity.
- Arrange for penalty calculations for the delay submission of financial statement.
- Draft and serve notices for the lessees.
- Writing motions and represent clients before the Iraqi courts
- Iraqi Bar Association